If there’s one drink that should be so simple, but somehow turns so complicated, I think it’s a margarita.
- 35ml/1¼fl oz Tequila
- 20ml/¾fl oz Cointreau
- 35ml/1¼fl oz fresh lime juice
- handful ice cubes
- lime wedge, to garnish
- Rub the rims of 2 martini glasses with a lime wedge, then dip the rims in a dish of course salt.
- Refrigerate the glasses if desired.
- In a shaker, combine the lime juice, tequila, and orange liqueur.
- Add ice and shake 10 to 15 seconds, then strain into the prepared glasses.