Mayowa Nicholas has always reiterated that modelling was a dream of hers when she was younger. In the year 2014, at the Elite model national casting, that dream started to become a reality for her after the 5ft 11 teenager was scouted by the agency. She eventually got into the top 10 and took the win for the Elite Model Look 2014.
Here a 10 amazing facts about the beautiful model Mayowa Nicholas:
- Mayowa Nicholas loves calculating numbers. Before she was given the opportunity to be a model, her focus was on being an accountant when she applied to Crawford University, Ogun state. she also stated, “I still plan on going back to college to study that course, because I love anything that has to do with calculations”. Who doesn’t love a lady with beauty and a brain.
- She is the oldest of 3 siblings who are all born in Ifako Ijaiye, Lagos Nigeria.
- She became the first Nigerian model to ever grace a Dolce & Gabbana campaign in 2016 (Dolce & Gabbana Reveals Naples, Italy-inspired fall/winter ad campaign for the year).
- Vogue listed her on the fashion bible’s 15 New Faces That Ruled Fall 2016,where she was described as a “brand-new breakthrough models with the bookings, allure, and personality to go the distance”.
- She is currently signed to Elite Paris and Milan as well as parent agency BETH in Nigeria.
- She won Elite Model Look Nigeria when she was only 16.
- She will be walking at the Victoria Secrets show on the 28th of November, 2017
I can't believe I am typing this right now I am so happy to announce that I will be walking the Victoria secret fashion show 2017 , this is a huge dream come true. Thank you so much @georgesperos @thesocietynyc @loganjharper @10magazine @ed_razek @monica.mitro @johndavidpfeiffer @victoriassecret for believing in me and all the amazing girls walking the show , for allowing us to be ourselves . I am filled with happiness ❤️🙏🏽 #livingthedream #Godgrace
If you didn’t know about the incredible Mayowa Nicholas before, now you do.
Are you ready to see another rising star from the Elite Model Look Nigeria 2017??