Plaid? Tartan? Whatever you want to call it. The fact for sure is that they are in!
One thing I saw a lot of, on and off the runway, during the New York Fashion Week, London Fashion Week, and Milan Fashion Week was different cuts, colours, and styles of the plaid jacket. From long to short jackets on designers, models, and bloggers, I dare say we have another trend on our hands guys!
- From the runways of Celine
- To Paco Rabanne, plaids were the business.
The streets had its share of the plaids love.
- Fun jackets with some graphic action at the back.
- Some got some layers love with a pair of eye-catching boots for some extra action.
- Worn over a jumpsuit.
- A pair of jeans.
- With a little mixing and matching of prints.
- Or just tied around the waist when the weather got too warm.
- THE MEN WERE NOT LEFT OUT TOO
Although plaids are not everyone’s cup of tea, don’t hesitate to try out this trend in any colour, cut, lenght or style that works for you and make it your own.