The year is coming to an end. November is ripe with musical comebacks, from M.I to Falz and Burna boy. Holiday season isn’t really complete without the perfect playlist to set the mood.
1. Falz – “La Fête”: Falz debuted his latest single “La Fête” at the Afrimma Awards in Dallas, officially releases the single along with dope visuals to match. The song is produced by Demsa. sees Falz deliver the hook in French: C’est le moment de fait la Fête, which literally translates to “This is the moment of the feast“.
2. M.I Abaga – “You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives”: M.I Abaga caused a lot of controversy with his single “You rappers should fix up your lives”. He caused a stir with the lyrics from this single and has since had to endure daily criticisms and rap songs replies in what looks like something that was intended and expected by the rapper.
3. Camila Cabello – “Havana ft. Young Thug”: Camila Cabello coming in strong after leaving her girl group with the hit single Havana with Young Thug. Definitely a tune.
4. Cuppy & Tekno – “Green Light”: International DJ and Producer Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola popularly known as Cuppy, gives us the ‘Green Light’ with her first official single, featuring award-winning artist, Tekno and it’s a banger.
5. Big Shaq – “MANS NOT HOT”: Big Shaq definitely came out of nowhere as just an instagram comedian. On the radio messy around with this song but it caught on a lot of attention and well he made the best out of it.
6. Logic – “1-800-273-8255 ft. Alessia Cara, Khalid”: This is such an important song everyone needs to listen to. Logic and Alessia come together and address depression and suicide.
7. Yemi Alade – “Johnny”: Throwing it back because this just hit a great milestone. Back in July 2015, the song was #7 most viewed Nigerian Music video with a little over 24 million views and now 26 months later it reaches the new figure becoming the most views Nigerian Music Video on Youtube. It’s still a tune.
8. Dua Lipa – “New Rules”: Dua is one of a kind. Her sound is just amazing. New Rules is just such a good song. When it comes on, you’d feel your body moving on it’s own.
9. Shaydee – “Makes Sense ft. Wizkid”: Shaydee and Wizkid came together to give us a banger. It’s great to see them still doing their thing.
10. Gucci Mane – “I Get The Bag feat. Migos”: Gucci has been out of jail and dropping hit singles one after the other. Now he has collaborated with Migos on this banger!