It’s that time of the year again. The Christmas holidays. It is time to start thinking about gift ideas for the special person in your life. Although every day should be celebrated as a holiday, we have compiled a guide to help you out this season. Guess what? It is not going to cost you a penny. Sounds great, right? Here are 5 priceless gifts guaranteed to make your spouse happy:
- Time- Ideally, The holidays aren’t about spending money on materialistic items for most. Some just want your time. We often get consumed with work and not showing our significant other how special they truly are. This holiday season, just give your love some alone time. Let them know that you are available and took the time out to be with them. Go to see a movie together or better yet see one at home together. Have a few drinks and wake up to breakfast in bed.
- Attention- Time and attention go hand in hand. While setting time out from your busy schedule, doesn’t mean you don’t give genuine attention. send a text to make a phone call here and there so they know you care. It could be as simple as “Hey love! I hope you are having a great day. Just wanted to tell you that I love you!” These gestures go a long way when it is unexpected. Your significant other just wants you to notice them more often and give compliments. A simple “just because” will bring a smile to anyone’s face. Trust me, I’ve been there.
- Honesty- This is definitely not one for just the holidays. Honesty should be shown to your spouse all year. A relationship is built on honesty and trust among other things like communication and loyalty. It doesn’t matter how small the lie is, it’s still a lie and can hurt your relationship. So no lies this season.
- Respect- Always show your mate the respect that is due to them. Respect should be given to each other. It should never be one-sided. Respect goes a long way in a relationship. Show them that their feelings matter. Remember, you get what you give.
- Love- The most important. Show Love! Show your spouse that you love them all the time. It shouldn’t just designated for the holiday. Bring home flowers just because or buy your man tickets to watch the football match he has always wanted to without him having to ask or throw hints. We are to do things in a relationship because we love and care for our mate.
You don’t have to spend a lot of money to show your affection. Most of the time your mate just wants you to show them that they are appreciated. So you get to it break the bank but put in the effort.