Soft lips are one of the most universally-appealing features in a person’s face. Whether in a high-fashion commercial or in a romantic flick, soft lips are often highlighted and as such, are a goal for most women. How do you go about getting these soft lips. Forget all the endless chemical-infused products that are peddled, here are a few practical ways to get soft lips:
- Drink water: Dry, chapped lips are often a sign of dehydration. Soft lips are just one of the many benefits of drinking water. The more water you take in, the better your lips will look.
- Use Lip Balm: It’s easy to forget about lip balm. With the craze of matte lipstick and lip liners that dry out the skin, it is important to keep your lips moisturized and happy.
- Use a Lip Scrub: Lip scrubs are a bit polarizing in the beauty world, but help for some people. They allow dead skin to be taken off and exfoliate the lips, making them softer.
- Stop biting: Lip biting and peeing is a habit many women engage in even into adulthood. As mother always said, stop biting your lips. This leads to torn and damaged skin and won’t make your lips any softer
- Use Lip Masks: Yes, this is a thing. Lip masks are applied to the lips to rejuvenate then and breathes life back into them. Some people DIY this by steaming a face towel and applying to the lips for a few minutes as bit of a mini lip-spa.