We all love to go on a good shopping spree but we need to control ourselves sometimes people. Here are some tips to help you with your spending habits.
- Mix and Match: There’s nothing wrong with mixing a couple of your old clothes together to give different newer looks. You will look different if your fear is looking like you repeated an outfit even if there is still nothing wrong repeating an outfit.
- Look at the cheaper brands or market finds: Clothes are clothes. Yes, the material quality might be slightly different but there are still a lot of cheap finds that look good. You don’t need the most expensive outfit to look the best.
- Be on the look-out for sales: Who doesn’t love a good bargain? There are sales season that always come up here and there. There are also some sales event that hold. Why not target those? Black Friday is in 3 weeks. Why not save your money and buy more or even spend-less.
- Set yourself a budget: Set a budget and stick to it. Even better take the amount in cash so you have no other option. At that moment, you might be annoyed but in the long run, you will be happy you did that. Don’t be an impulse buyer
- Get on the Ankara wave: Yes people. Get on the wave. Get some Ankara materials and get then made into whatever outfits you’d like. Also, asides it being cheaper, you can take out the design and make it into something else depending on what you used I for and if you add or lose weight, you can always alter it without a problem.
Now we’ve helped you save some money. Tell us your favorite money saving methods.