Fashion can be very tricky as there are several catastrophes waiting to happen especially with your favourite dress, jeans or shirt. However, these fashion catastrophes are surprisingly manageable with these ideas we have put together. Check them out!
– Annette Odimegwu Oguine
- Unstick a Stuck Zipper: Apply Vaseline along the teeth of a zipper to help it slide smoothly.
- Get Rid of Red-Wine Stains: To get rid of a red-wine stain, pour soda on the stain and blot with a towel. Then wash (nb: don’t dry) the garment, and repeat until the stain is gone.
- Taking out Deodorant Stains: Get rid of yellow deodorant stains by applying a mixture of baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, and water to the spots.
- Manage Your Closet: Use hangers to see which items you never wear by hanging everything up with the hooks facing one way. Flip the direction when you wear a piece.
- Remove Dirt on soft fabric: Apply a mixture of baking soda and detergent to a toothbrush, and scrub.
- Tame a Pesky Label: If a label on your shirt or jacket just won’t stay put, use a piece of double-sided tape to keep it in place.
- Avoid Wrinkles and Creases on Jackets: Turn the jacket inside out before you fold and pack it.
- Stop Your Jewellery from Tarnishing: Store your jewellery in a ziplock bag to keep it from getting scratched or tarnished.
- Remove Odors From Your Shoes: Cover the shoes in baking soda to help stop stinky feet.
- Make Sunglasses Tighter: Apply clear nail polish to tighten up the hinges if they feel loose.
- Make your ring Sparkle: Scrub your ring with baking soda or toothpaste to help it sparkle and shine brighter than before.
- Test Jean Fit: If you don’t have time to try on a pair of pants, wrap the waist of the jeans around your neck. If you can touch the two ends together around your neck, the jeans will likely fit.
- Keep a Belt in Place: When the end of your belt is too long and flapping around, use double-sided tape to hold it in place.
- Hide a Stain: If you have a stain that just won’t budge, use a cute enamel pin to cover it up
CREDIT: POPSUGAR.COM, LUCIDBLOGS, DAILYSTAR