Chapman is one of Nigeria’s favorite drinks and is a fixture at parties, clubs and living rooms all over the country. Fortunately, it’s a drink that can be made in minutes in the comfort of your own home.
So, the next time you get a craving for Chapman, make use of this recipe:
Half of cup of Grenadine syrup
A few slices of orange
A few slices of lemon
Sliced fruit for garnishing
1. Put your ice in the cup or jug of your choice.
2. Add your half a cup of Grenadine syrup.
3. Add a tablespoon of Angostura
4. Add a squeeze of both lemon and orange.
5. Add equal quantities of Fanta and Sprite.
6. Add sliced fruit for garnishing.
7. Serve and enjoy.