[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]Turmeric for stretch mark is gradually becoming a cure most women are delving into. This is because natural cures are now being embraced than other previous methods.
So if you have been battling with stretch marks and tried other options, you may want to give this a try.
Here is how to go about using turmeric
- Mix together the Turmeric, Coconut Oil, Coco Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamin E.
- At a very low heat put all mixed ingredients into a small sauce pain In a sauce pan for 10 minutes.
- After the 10 minutes are up, remove from heat and leave covered.
- Once all the oils and ingredients are melted, stir throughout and add in the vitamin E and Water.
- Wait for the mixture to reach room temperature and stir consistently.
- You can also add additional essential oils such as, cypress, grapefruit or your personal preference.
- Once you apply to the affected areas, leave on for 15 minutes before washing off.
- Any additional can be sealed and stored in your fridge until next use.
- For best use, you should use 3-4 times a week for several months or until happy with your results.