Since OPPO Mobile Nigeria started the Reno3 Urban24 Modeling Contest, on
its quest for the Next Face of OPPO Nigeria, there have been over 24,000
interested young Nigerians who have indicated their interest in showcasing
their individual modeling talents to the world.
The qualities of entry have been nothing short of brilliant and OPPO Mobile
has announced the twenty (20) shortlisted finalists who will proceed to
compete in the next social voting phase of the contest after being
photographed by award winning Nigerian photographer, Amazing Klef on the
OPPO Reno3 smartphone.
The 2 most popular contestants (Male and Female) through voting will be
going home with one million Naira (N1,000,000.00) each in cash, a brand
new Reno 3 smartphone, an exclusive deal to star on the cover of Genevieve
Magazine and media coverage across top lifestyle platforms nationwide.
Here are the top twenty (20) shortlisted finalists who will be battling it out for
the grand prizes in the male and female categories:
1. EMMANUEL SOMTO, a 23-year-old student who dreams of being on
major billboards in Africa and the world.
2. Vote BELLO GHAFFAR, a Brand Manager and Model with dreams of
becoming famous like Alton Maison and Naomi Campbell;
3. Vote AFOGU GWENDOLINE, a 22-year-old Physiologist who aspires
to become a global top model like Naomi Campbell in the near future.
4. Vote IZE-IYAMU ONOME, a 19-year-old student who is passionate
about modelling and dreams of becoming an international supermodel like
5. Vote AKINBOLA KHAFAYAT, a 21-year-old Home Economics
Education graduate who intends to boost her modelling career with this win.
She aspires to be like Nyane.
6. Vote AYOMIDE OWOPUTI, a 22-year-old Mass Communication
Student who dreams of building a brand for himself like Adonis Bosso.
7. Vote AYELOJA SAMUEL, a 20-year-old Linguistics student with 5
year of modelling experience. He is confident that winning will make him an
icon like Alpha Dia.
8. Vote PRECIOUS AREDIAMEN, a 20-year-old Model with 4 years of
modelling experience. She admires Bella Hadid and hopes to win this contest.
9. Vote OKEKE MARCEL, a 20-year-old Lawyer with 2 years of
experience as a model. He hopes to merge his modelling with an acting career.
10. Vote JOHN ORHEWERE, a 23-year-old Accountant who is very
passionate about modelling and dreams of being on cover of major
11. Vote JEFFERY OBED, 21-year-old music and football enthusiast who
sees winning the contest as an opportunity to become a very big star.
12. Vote CHINENYE MGBOJIKWE, a 25-year-old Nutritionist and
Masters degree student. Her dream is to become a globally relevant model.
13. Vote NWAKIRE EMMANUEL, a 27-year-old Business man who looks
to make the best of his height, body structure, face and speaking abilities.
14. Vote DUNU CHISOM, a 25-year-old Fashion Entrepreneur with 3 years
of modelling experience. She hopes to get signed by an international
15. Vote ADEWALE MAYOWA, a 24-year-old Medical Doctor who is keen
in creating conceptual works of art and exploring the combination of Art and
16. Vote JUMOKE AZEEZ, a 21-year-old with 2 years modelling
experience. Winning this contest will be a step in the right direction for her
17. Vote ALAGBE RUTH, a 19-year-old student who just loves the camera.
Her dream is to be in her happy place and winning this contest will make her
18. Vote FASANNI AFOLABI, a 26-year-old Portrait and Food
photographer who is really hopeful of becoming a major player in the
19. Vote ESUOLA MODUPE, a 23-year-old Loan Collector with a burning
desire to become a famous model. She is confident in the power of her face.
20. Vote OLOWOOKERE GBEMISOLA, a 22-year-old Public Relations
Executive and a part-time TV Commercial model. She dreams of becoming a
famous PR top-shot.
To vote for your favorite participant, follow @OPPONigeria pages, like your
favorites post and comment “I vote ***. (The contestant Name)
Voting ends by June 25, 2020. T & C’s apply.
For more information, please contact the OPPO Nigeria PR
OPPO is a leading global smart device brand that since 2008 has
been relentless in the pursuit of the synergy of aesthetic satisfaction and
innovative technology. As at today, OPPO provides cutting edge smartphones
to over 200 million people all over the world.
OPPO operates in more than 40 countries of the world, with 6 Research
Centers and 4 R&D worldwide and an international design center in London.
OPPO has more than 40,000 employees who are dedicated to creating a better
life for customers around the world.
OPPO is popular for its stylish smartphone designs, quality photography
experience and the status symbol it provides to its users.