As the Independence Day weekend draws near, one thing that we are sure of is that there will be lots of events to attend. From festivals to concerts and all kinds of private parties, the last thing you want to do is do is attend an event this weekend in the wrong or uncomfortable outfit. Taking the stress out of all of that, here are a number of outfit inspirations for any event this weekend may have in store for you.
Festivals can be seriously tricky to dress for. You want to look cool and stylish but since festivals are mostly held in open spaces, you also want to consider the weather as you never know if it will rain or be sunny.
- A sundress is always a yes.
- You can’t go wrong with skirts or skorts with an easy blouse that allows you take in as much air as you need.
- Prints always work for festivals.
Concerts are one of my favourite kinds of event because your outfit can be as comfortable and cool as you want it to. Of course, you need to be able to dance, walk long distances (because of the usual distance between the car parks and the concert venue), and, if the concert is outdoors, brave the elements. From skinny jeans and shorts, to dresses and skirts, there is almost nothing that you can’t wear to a concert. Always remember, your shoes must be comfortable.
- You can never go wrong with a bomber jacket and your choice of bottoms.
- Oversized tees on heels? Yes!!
- Duster jackets are so easy to style, they will uplift any look.
Beach clothes are not just restricted to bikinis and rompers. Of course, it depends on what you’re doing at the beach. If you plan on taking a dip, of course, you need a swimsuit. But if you’re traveling, exploring, or just want to watch the wave, you can wear a dress, skirt, or other cute beach clothes.
- A long dress that has the right balance of clingy and billowy to it gives a sophisticated sexy vibe any day.
- A short dress or romper too.
- Need I say more about this bikini set?
- I love! The print and cut of this could easily pass for a family party outfit too.
- What’s an Independence Day party without green?
- Date night inspiration for the girly girl.
There you have it!
Outfit inspiration for every kind of event you can attend this weekend. Now, there’s no outfit excuse for you not to go out this weekend.