I know, the title might come as a bit of a surprise. When you think of flowers in hair, you’d probably think of a fancy photo shoot or some other aesthetic-only purpose. But believe it or not, flowers can be worn in hair in the everyday and not look ridiculous or over the top. There are a variety of ways to wear flowers, some of which are detailed below:
- Wear the flowers around the curve of your head like you would a band. This is particularly recommended if the flowers are the same color as your outfit.
- Wear flowers as a crown: The popular Snapchat filter can be brought to life!
- Wear them all over: Go all out! If your hair is very full, this works very well.
- Go simple: If you don’t want to draw too much attention, use simple, small flowers at the side of your head.
- Double up: Put your hair into puffy pigtails and put flowers in each puff.